- Use the PHP interface to view specific information about your server's PHP configuration. Both PHP 5.6.x and PHP 7.0.x are installed every server.
MultiPHP INI Editor
- Use the MultiPHP INI Editor interface to configure your PHP settings. This where you can switch your to use PHP 5.6.x or PHP 7.0.x
PHP PEAR Packages
- Use the PHP PEAR Packages interface to manage collections of functions that allow you to perform tasks in PHP. You must install a PEAR package before you can use it in a PHP program.
MariaDB MySQL Databases
- Use the MariaDB MySQL Databases interface to manage large amounts of information on your websites. Many web-based applications (for example, bulletin boards, content management systems, and online retail shops) require database access.
- phpMyAdmin is a third-party tool that you can use to manipulate MySQL databases. For more information about how to use phpMyAdmin, visit the phpMyAdmin website.
- Use the File Manager interface to manage your files. This feature allows you to upload, create, remove, and edit files without the need for FTP or other third-party applications.
- Use the FTP Accounts interface to manage File Transfer Protocol (FTP) accounts.
- Use the Backup interface to back up your website. This feature allows you to download a zipped copy of your cPanel account's contents (home directory, databases, email forwarders, and email filters) to your computer.
- Use the Addon Domains interface to add more domains to your account. Each addon domain possesses its own files and will appear as a separate website to your visitors.
- Use the Redirects interface to make a specific webpage redirect to another webpage and display its contents. This allows users to access a page with a long URL through a page with a shorter, more memorable URL.
- Use the Aliases interface to create domain aliases. Domain Aliases allow you to point additional domain names to your account's existing domains. This allows users to reach your website if they enter the pointed domain URL in their browsers.
Advanced Zone Editor
- Use the Advanced Zone Editor interface to add, edit, and remove A, AAAA, CNAME, SRV, and TXT DNS records.
- Subdomains are subsections of your website that can exist as a new website without a new domain name. Use this interface to create memorable URLs for different content areas of your site. For example, you can create a subdomain for your blog that visitors can access through blog.example.com and www.example.com/blog.
- Use the Autoresponders interface to send automated emails to anyone who sends mail to a specific email account. You may wish to use this feature if, for example, you are on vacation, are unavailable, or have a generic message that you wish to send from a support email address.
- Use the Email Accounts interface to manage the email account for your domains.
- Use the Forwarders interface to allow you to forward any incoming email from one address to another. For example, if your cPanel account owns both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, you could forward email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org and eliminate the need to check both accounts.
- Use the Email Filters interface to create email filters for a specific email address. You can use this feature to avoid spam, redirect mail, or pipe messages to a program.
- Use the Apache SpamAssassin™ interface to configure Apache SpamAssassin, an email filter that identifies spam.
- Use the Awstats interface to view AWStats metrics. AWStats is a third-party program that produces visual statistics about visitors to your site.
- Use the ModSecurity interface to enable or disable ModSecurity™ for your domains.
- Use the IP Blocker interface to prevent access to your site from a range of IP addresses. If you enter a fully qualified domain name, this feature will attempt to resolve it to an IP address.
- Use the Cron Jobs interface to automate certain commands or scripts on your site to run at a specific time. For example, you could set a cron job to delete temporary files every week to free up disk space.
- Use the Virus Scanner interface to scan for viruses and security weaknesses. After you identify a potential security threat, this feature will prompt you to take the appropriate action.
- Use the User Manager interface to add, manage, and delete your subaccounts. This interface allows you to link service accounts to subaccounts, and to manage each subaccount's access to email, FTP, and Web Disk.